The main function of the Treasurer is to maintain the B.U.S. financial records. This is done by recording all receipts and disbursements in an orderly fashion. The Treasurer is also responsible for collecting all dues from active members. Along with this, the Treasurer is to also work along with the Business Affairs Committee to promote money-making projects.
- hey BUS! come to help hand out pizza today at 11 in front of Schneider! RYAN JANSEN FOR KING 1 year ago
- HEY BUS! make sure to come to the organized dance today outside of Schofield at 12:20!! 1 year ago
- Hey BUS! Make sure you spread the word about Jansen for King and get involved with HC week! - fun way to earn points and meet new people! 1 year ago
- First General tonight, Blugold colors! - 7 PM Schofield Auditorium 1 year ago
- Hey BUS! Happy Monday! Remember to come out and support BUS through whiteboard chalking - easy 10 points! Meet at Schneider at 7 PM tonight 2 years ago
September 2014 M T W T F S S « Apr 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30